Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hafner Florist is source to stunning Toledo wedding flowers, personable, cheerful service

Written by Abigail Sterling, Published on July 5th, 2011
Floral Centerpieces for June Wedding

At Hafner Florist, the wedding consultant is as excited as the bride about her wedding flowers.  The florist’s balance of creativity, dedication, and experience puts brides at ease.  Even though her wedding fell around one of the biggest floral holidays, a reviewer on TheKnot.com notes, “[Hafner Florist] made me feel like [my flowers] were the only flowers they worked on that week.”  Despite the fluctuating nature of the floral business (with undulating events such as funerals and illnesses), Hafner Florist allocates the appropriate amount of time to design stunning wedding flowers – even if it means working late!  Hafner Florist employs a hardworking, passionate staff that is eager to produce wedding flowers that exceed brides’ expectations.  “The owner is such a fun lady and my flowers were perfect!” another TheKnot.com reviewer notes.  Ultimately, Hafner Florist is not only the source of gorgeous Toledo wedding flowers, but the wedding florist also provides unbeatably fun and personable service.


Brides should not feel worried if they are unsure about the colors and flowers they want for their weddings.  “I only knew what I wanted for my bouquet,” the former TheKnot.com reviewer explains.  “The wedding planners helped me develop ideas that suited my tastes and I couldn’t be happier with the experience.”  With many years of experience and refined creativity, the wedding consultants at Hafner Florist happily tailor any bride’s ideas and tastes to a uniquely satisfying floral presentation.     


  

No comments:

Post a Comment